Standard Chartered Bank Credit card Application Status: Recent times, all the banks are giving the services through online. It is easier for the customers to make the service of the bank Online. Standard Chartered Bank also entered into the digital services for its customers. If you have an account in the Standard Chartered Bank, then you are also eligible for making use of this online service. Read the article to know the process of checking the credit card application status of the Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Bank is an International and an oldest bank in our country. It is one of the largest banks in India. It had established its branches over 43 cities in India. It had set up 100 branches in these cities. The bank was established in the year 1858. It has been giving the services from the time of its establishment. The Standard Chartered Bank functions with a slogan “Our Customers and Clients Come First”. It strives to follow the slogan and provide its best services to the customers. Managers are appointed for all the branches of Standard Chartered Bank to work for the proper functioning of the bank.
For its services offering by the bank, it has become one of the top banks in India. The Standard Chartered Bank is also offering the credit card services for the customers. Customers of the Standard Chartered Bank can apply for the credit card to issue for their account. The customer wanted a credit card must apply for the bank to use it. A credit card can be used for all the customers of the bank. All the customers can get the benefits of the credit card. It is also very easy the credit cards by the customers, So all are interested to apply for a credit card.
How to check the Standard Chartered Bank Credit card Application status:
If you are an account holder in the Standard Chartered Bank, then you can take the services of the bank. The Standard Chartered Bank is now providing the credit cards to all the customers. The customer wanted a credit card must submit an application to the bank asking to provide a credit card. A credit card is issued to the account holder of the customer.
If you have given an application before to the bank asking to provide a credit card to the Standard Chartered Bank. Then you can track the status of the application status. It is very simple to check the status of the application for a credit card. You can easily check the status using the application number of the credit card. The steps for checking the status of the credit card application are mentioned below. Read the steps and follow the instructions to check the application status of a credit card.
1. You are going to check the status of the application using the Online. So, visit the official website of the Standard Chartered Bank.
2. You can see a Standard Chartered Bank logo on the desktop. Adjacent to the logo, you can see a header menu on the top. Select the Credit cards tab over there.
3. Move the mouse to the credit cards tab. A subtab will be opened as you move the mouse. A list of options will be opened for you. Move down to the options. Select the last option in the sub tab i.e. “Track Credit Card Application”. Click on that option. You can also use a direct link for the checking the credit card application status. The link for it is https://apply.standardchartered.co.in/application-status.
Then you will be entering into a new page window. You can see the heading in the page as “Track your online application status”.
4. When you apply for a credit card, you will be given a reference application number for your successful submission of the application. This reference application number is must and should for checking the online credit card application status. You must reserve the reference number to check the status of the application whenever you want.
5. You will be asked to provide a mobile number at the time of application. So, you must use the same mobile number for getting the credit card application Status.
6. You will be seeing two boxes on the page. In the first box, you need to enter the application reference number. Submit the reference number you have received at the time of application. Enter the number along with #.
7. In the next box below it, enter the mobile number you have used it at the time of application submission. Make sure that you are entering the correct number to track the status.
8. After entering the correct details, click on the Submit button.
9. A new window will be opened and your status will be displayed in that window.
This same procedure can be used for Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum, Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit card, Super value Titanium, Manhattan Platinum, Emirates World and Priority Banking Visa Infinite credit card applications.