India had a large number of different banks that are set up for providing the services to the customers. Banks are giving many services to the customers based on the requirement. All the eligible candidates can open an account in the bank for their requirement. In present days, a large number of day to day activities are related to banking. So, a candidate must have an account in a bank for making transactions or use any Service of the banks Such as taking loans, etc.
Many banks are Setup in India and are providing their Services from the past years. All the citizens can get an account by providing the sufficient details to the bank. Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) is one of the banks that are situated in India and offering its services. The headquarter of the Ratnakar Bank Limited is in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How to Open RBL Abacus Digital Saving Account
In India, banks are introducing the zero balance banking account for some case of the customers. All the eligible candidates can use this opportunity and open an account in the respective bank. The Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) had introduced the zero banking account facility for the new customers. This can be availed by only some special category of people. They are the salary account holders. The bank had introduced this zero balance account for a new scheme that is introduced the Government of India with a mission of financial Inclusion. The scheme is named as Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
With the introduction of the scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), the banks are offering the zero banking account for the customers. The Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) had introduced the zero banking account in RBL. The RBL had named this zero banking account as Abacus Digital Saving Account.
A candidate eligible can open this Abacus Digital Saving Account in very easy simple steps. Anyone can open this account instantly. It is very easy to open the Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) Abacus Digital Saving Account. There is no need for going to the branch of RBL for opening the Abacus Digital Saving Account. Only Aadhaar card and a PAN card are required for opening the zero banking account in RBL. The account in RBL can be opened by sitting in the home.
Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) zero balance account has many attractive features. These features do not make the customer refuse in opening the RBL Abacus Digital Saving Account. The features of the Zero Balance Account are High-Interest Rates, Any number of ATM transactions, no charges for non-maintenance of balance, etc. So, one cannot step back in opening the account.
Steps for opening a Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) Abacus Digital Saving Bank Account:
If you are eligible for opening an account, then read the steps and open the account in very few steps. It does not take a long time. Go step by step for opening an account in Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) for an Abacus Digital Saving Account.
- Firstly, go to the website of the RBL for a new account. The link for the RBL is www.abacus.rblbank.com. You will be directed to the bank account page.
- You click on the Apply for a Saving account option.
- A page will be displayed where you need to submit some details about opening a new account.
- Enter the details such as aadhar number, mobile number. Select the details such as city and branch.
- Enter the captcha that is given for verification of not a robot.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number that is registered for the Aadhar number. As soon as you receive the OTP, submit it in the panel.
- For a successful OTP submission, your details will be displayed on the page such as address, photo, etc.
- You need to submit more details such as mother name and father name. You must give a name as a nominee for your account. After providing the details, click on the submit button. These are the details you need to submit for a new account.
- Later, the Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) authorities will mail you the details of your account. The details of your account are also sent to your mobile number.
- You will be also given a welcome kit for a new account in RBL. Welcome Kit consists of a Debit card within it.
There are some restrictions while using the Ratnakar Bank Limited Abacus Digital Saving Account. The account is within 1,00,000 range only. Credit should not exceed more than 2,00,000 for any fiscal year. After opening the account using the online procedure, the account holder must attend at the bank and complete the verification of the account. It is mandatory for all the individuals who all are opening the account of Abacus Digital Saving Account in Ratnakar Bank Limited.