www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship at PM Scholarship Scheme
DESW PM Scholarship Scheme: Are you in Search of the details of the PM Scholarship? Then you have reached the exact place where you can get to know about it. This article is related to the information of PM Scholarship scheme of India. Read the complete article to know the details of the PM Scholarship exam.
In India, the children belonging to the ex-servicemen are eligible for the Prime Minister Scholarship (PMSS). The central government wanted to provide a stipend for the meritorious students. The children belonging to ex-servicemen can apply for the scholarship and get it. The DESW PMSS is for those students who all are in their Under Graduation and Degree Qualification. This is a Central Government scheme for all the students of the country. Eligible students can make use of this Scholarship for their educational purpose.
To encourage the students of the ex-Servicemen children, the central government is offering the scholarship for the students. All those eligible students can get the scholarship from the central government. The students must make use of this scholarship that is provided for their education. The central government is offering this scholarship for the welfare of the ex-service men-children. So, all those children of ex-servicemen should about the scholarship scheme for gaining it. All those details of the Prime Minister Scholarship scheme are mentioned in this article.
The Central Government of India is providing the stipend for various types of courses of Under Graduation and the Degree. Those students belonging to this courses and are children of the ex-servicemen can avail an amount based on the rules and regulations. Students need to apply for this scholarship scheme for availing the scholarship. The scholarship is issued for every year to the students. They need to apply for it every year.
√ apply online for PM modi scholarships 2019 at www.desw.gov.in/scholarship
Eligibility details for the DESW PMSS
Thy Central Government of India had issued some eligibility conditions for availing the scholarship. The students applying for the Prime Minister Scholarship scheme must look for the eligibility limits before submitting an application. Scholarship can be availed by the eligible students only. The eligibility details of the Prime Minister Scholarship scheme are:
1. A student pursuing the Under Graduation or Degree courses must be children of the Ex-servicemen/ Widows of Ex-servicemen. Ex-servicemen refer to the men worked in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Coastguards and men related to any other military martyrs.
2. The student providing the application must have a 60 percent of marks in both the 10th grade and 12th grade.
3. For a student to avail the Prime Minister Scholarship, He/ She must belong to University which must be approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MCI in which there are perusing.
4. The courses for the scholarship under the PMSS scheme are the B.E/ B.Tech / BBA/ BCA/ BDS/ MBBS/ B.Ed/ B.Phar etc.
5. The students of master degree such as MBA and MCA are not eligible to avail the scholarship under the PMSS PM Scholarship Scheme.
PMSS Main Web portal: www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship
Details for the scholarship under PMSS
There is a difference in the amount for both boys and girls category. The amount for the students is mentioned below. Students applied for the scholarship are granted a scholarship, if eligible.
Boys: For a successful application from the male student, he can avail an amount of Rs. 2000 /- per month. The amount is given to a student for the complete academic year for once at the start of the academic year.
Girls: These girl students receive some greater amount than the boys. The girls who all are eligible for the Prime Minister Scholarship scheme are given an amount of Rs 2200 /- per a month. The complete amount for all the months of the year is given at once at the starting of the academic year.
All the students must renew their scholarship for every year. A bonafide is to be submitted at the time of renewal. Renewal must be made by both girl and the boy students.
Documents needed for applying the PM Scholarship Scheme
During the time of application, some documents need to be submitted along with the application. All those eligible students must submit the required documents that are asked by the authorities. The list of the documents needed that are needed for an application mentioned here in this article.
1. A photocopy of Ex-Servicemen/ Ex-Coast Guard Certificate i.e. Annexure 1 Application form.
2. A Xerox copy of the certificates of all the 10th grade, 12th grade or Diploma. They must be attested with the application form.
3. Birth Certificate that same as DOB on the 10th class certificate.
4. The first page of the Bank Pass Book.
5. Details of the bank and a canceled cheque of the same bank account.
All those students eligible for this scholarship can use the website of DESW is www.desw.gov.in and the URL for it is http://www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship