ICICI Credit card Application Status Online: This article is regarding the Credit card Application of ICICI Bank. If you are searching for the steps to check the Credit Card Application status, then read the entire article for knowing the procedure. This article will surely help you to check the status of the ICICI Credit card Application.
ICICI refers to the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. The headquarter of the ICICI Bank is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This bank is an Indian Multinational Banking in India. This bank provides financial services in India.
ICICI Bank is providing the online services to all its customers. The customers can make use of all the services based on the requirement of the customer. ICICI Bank had setup its branches in India at various locations. Customers can also make use of the branches for using the services of the Bank. Internet banking option of ICICI Bank gives real-time access to the customer account. There a facility for the ICICI customers’ i.e. customers can transfer money to any ICICI bank and also a non-ICICI bank using the Online Banking. It also supports the customers to Open Fixed and Recurring Deposits, View account details, requests a chequebook and also many other features of the bank.
Trach/ Check ICICI Credit card Application Status Online
ICICI Internet bank is easy for the customers to use it. With the help of Internet banking, some of the account details can be known by the customers. They are checking the account balance, get a mini/ detail statement of the ICICI Bank account. The customer can also link another bank account to the ICICI bank using the Internet Banking.
Credit card Application Status can be checked after submission of the application for the ICICI Bank. Later, customers can make use of the Internet banking for the services of the ICICI Credit Card. You can be knowing the Credit Card due amount, Available Credit Limit and Due date for the respective ICICI bank Credit Card. You can pay the bills for the Credit card and also you can link your other card to the ICICI bank.
Customers having an account in the ICICI bank are eligible to apply for the Credit Card. Customers satisfying the eligibility for the credit card of ICICI can apply for it. After the issuing of the card, customers can enjoy a large number of benefits of the credit card.
Advantages of ICICI Bank Credit Cards:
1. Lifestyles Benefits: You can enjoy benefits on dinners, booking, and shopping, etc.
2. Travel benefits: You are eligible to get Complementary Airport Lounge access, Fuel Surcharge waiver and also discounts on the fuel charges.
3. Rewards and Services: You will be given cash back rewards and also get PAYBACK offers. 24×7 services are eligible for the credit cards.
4. Safe and Secure: You money will be safe with a chip for protecting against fraud.
ICICI bank is offering the variety of credit cards for the customers in different categories. It is easy to carry a credit card and make transactions using it. So, many are showing their interest to apply and use the credit card nowadays. With the introduction of an online application made it easy for the customers to apply for a credit card and track the application status.
How to track the ICICI Credit card Application Status Online
1. You must visit portal of the ICICI using the link https://loan.icicibank.com/asset-portal/.
2. Search for “Track the Application Status” on the menu bar. Click on it, then you will be directed to a new page.
3. Enter the application number and the mobile number in the required fields.
4. Click on the Submit button to check the status of the Application.
5. If you are using the mobile for checking the status of Application, then you have two methods. One is you must provide Application number, mobile number, and the DOB. Another method is you must enter the DOB and mobile number if you don’t have application number with you.
6. Other is that you need to verify the OTP sent to your mobile number to check the status of the application of ICICI Credit Card.
7. Status of the Application will be shown as In Progress, On-hold, approved or disapproved.
8. Progress refers that your application is still processing.
9. If the bank requires any other information or documents, you will be shown as On-hold.
10. If it is mentioned as Approved, all the processing is completed and the Credit card can be received by the customer to the provided address.
11. If the status is shown as Disapproved, then you not eligible to apply for the credit card that is set by the bank.
12. If your card is dispatched, your card will be received by you within 2- 3 day. You will be notified about the dispatch of the Credit card to the registered mobile number.
13. If you have entered the incorrect details for checking the status of ICICI Credit Card, then status will be shown as “No Records Found”. You re-check the details and click on submit button.